NYX Resistance

Picking up Nyx Resistance again has reignited my passion for innovation, business and entrepreneurship. It really made me realize that entrepreneurship is a way of life, you must live and breath your venture. Having that passion towards your venture is what is going to set you apart. This passion will make you work that much harder to make those connections, to make those milestones and to push your idea to the next level. I am quickly developing this “inner monster” that will help me push to the next level.

A major issue that I have already seen arise within my experiences is founders syndrome. I have seen this demonstrated within our class as well as in other situations. As I was apart of the original team, I had some say on who else was on our team. One of the biggest factors that I looking for in the other group members was their openness to feedback, hopefully decreasing their founder’s syndrome. Even though they wouldn’t have been apart of the original idea generation, I feel, after they invested a large amount of time into the development of the project it would still have been possible for them to become closed off to feedback. As this is one of our core values this would quickly become an issue.

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I would agree, "Founders Syndrome" can be a real issue, this is definitely one of the reasons why I've kind of parked my original idea and decided to work on something different. I think overall having "new blood" added to the group should help in moving forward the concept and hopefully iron out some of the feasibility issues. It is crucial that we get a solid prototype made and begin testing out the shirt in an attempt to some scientific facts to build a strong case for the feasibility of this venture.

Leave a Reply