NYX Resistance

This week will have to be very productive. Our advisory board meetings are a week behind, because we had some communication issues, so this means we are having a meeting this Thursday, November 8. This is our reading day so we are having it off campus, and with only 2 of our advisors as I mentioned in my last post.


But we have lots of other things on our plate, as we have a blog review on Tuesday which will include the initial SWOT and initial financials. I will be focusing on the initial financials, so I will be researching to make appropriate assumptions. This is something that I know I will be good at, numbers usually come easy to me.

As well we have to do a personal video pitch, this shouldn't take too long. I will have to develop a script, an idea and then do the pitch. I want to make it unique and personal, so this might take some more time.

Leave a Reply