NYX Resistance

In reflection of my entire experience and what I took away from this course overall it was an interesting journey. The whole blogging concept took me a little bit to get used to, but after a while I got the hang of it and I actually rather enjoy it. There were definitely times throughout the semester that I felt a little stretched or I was a little uncertain what to do; however, I learned that pretty much all of the information we need is already at our fingertips we just need to go out there and look at what others have done (the internet is a great tool for this).

As for our final pitch, I felt it went pretty good, being the competitive person I am, it's never fun to come in second place, but at the end of the day Mido did a great job and thus I recognize it is important to give credit where credit is due. In hindsight, I think the area that we probably could further develop in our pitch is making the problem a little bit more convincing (it was somewhat compelling). The great thing about pitching in front of judges in this particular environment is that it provides a safe environment where we can all learn from our mistakes and improve.

Lastly, I would like to say thanks to Evan for giving his time to teach and mentor this class, it is great to learn from an individual with so much experience and knowledge. I found every class I took away a piece of knowledge that I didn't know before and for that I am very grateful. Also on behalf of the entire class thanks for providing a relaxed and fun learning environment.

Last of all, I would like to say thank you to all of my teammates, you guys are amazing and I look forward to working with you in the next class. Until next semester, thank you all for providing your input on our venture and for making this class such an enjoyable experience.

Cheers

Leave a Reply