NYX Resistance

The Prototype Works! Yesterday was the first time I got to actually test out our prototype. I wore it to soccer practice, it was an indoor practice so I was a little warm wearing it. But today really tells me that it worked. My entire core is sore. It feels like I did an ab workout for hours yesterday. I love this feeling and love how our product worked! I did not feel that it slowed me down at all in practice, I felt it kept me more secure and less vulnerable to injury. Great work Casey and Barb! Cant wait to wear it again!!!

Categories:

2 Responses so far.

  1. That's really cool that you've conducted some tests already on your prototype. You should keep track of how many times you have used it and for how long and then see how long it takes to see physical results.

  2. Anonymous says:

    This is great news! I am so excited! Hopefully we can start getting empirical results in our next class. I think if we added weight to the arms like we were talking about it would be unreal.

Leave a Reply