NYX Resistance

This week we had the opportunity to have Jasmine come into our class and teach us about pitching. Through both my entrepreneurship classes as well as my participation in SIFE (Students in Free Enterprise- an organization on campus that is creating social change through business) I have had quite a few different pitch and presentation work shops. This one was laid out differently and was much more straight forward then the other ones. All of the other pitch workshops the teachers focused on "doing what is right for your venture" were Jasmine was better at being more specific of what we actually need to do. I liked that she gave us the statement:

"We create___that does____which solves____for ____."

And I can see the value in actually putting it one the slide. Her presentation was very clean and I felt that she knew what she was talking about which added to the credibility of the presentation and made me want to do what she recommended.

2 Responses so far.

  1. pbruns says:

    Great job yesterday! You guys were awesome. Congratulations!

  2. Anonymous says:

    Thanks Pat, so were you guys! Thanks for letting us practice with you. :)

Leave a Reply