NYX Resistance

This week was very busy with other classes as well as having some personal health issues, which put me very behind. I got very confused by some of the financials, they were more extensive then I felt I had the ability to finish. I was also un-sure of what was required because the spreadsheet from the University of Colorado is very extensive.


This was also our second blog review, which unfortunately Matt had to go to all by himself. I also discovered that although I had delegated the one page project plan to another member and had reminded him to finish and post it, it didn't get done. This was very frustrating as I could have easily had it finished and posted long before the second blog review.

Learning about the financials was educating, and looking at the different spreadsheets was cool to see how in-depth and advanced they are. It was pretty cool.

Leave a Reply