NYX Resistance

Since other group members have been tied down with other classes, I decided to book an appointment with Katija (head athletic therapist Mount Royal). Since I am a Mount Royal Soccer Alumni it was easy to get an appointment, as I personally know Tija. All I wanted to get from this meeting was her view on the idea, and what she though could be improved on etc.

From this meeting I gathered:

1. integration of bands into a shirt can be very difficult as the bands will need anchor points along the shirt.
2. Possible integration of weights into the shirt. Usage of weights may have a better effect on this idea. Easier to incorporate.
3. Gathering empirical results will be important to establish a working product.

I have passed these very good suggestions onto the team.

Leave a Reply