NYX Resistance

I will be facilitating the meeting next week so this week I am preparing to address the advisors. I will be covering what we have done, where we are going and outlining in what ways we would like the advisors to help the NYX team. This includes a description of the blog, how they are to use the blog and an outline of NYX’s expectations.

I am beginning to build the prototype and am still currently in the design process. Ian will be our model and initial customer for the shirt. I will be measuring him for fit and noting the muscles we are targeting. I will use this information to create a hand drawn sketch to build upon. We are currently exploring our options for a computer designed prototype. We would use a computer based prototype to help explain our product to individuals who cannot see the physical prototype.

Leave a Reply